Lake Life Inn is situated inside beautiful Greenwater Lake Provincial Park. The park embraces 20,700 hectares of nature’s best, including a vast range of towering spruce and colourful aspen trees that offer spectacular displays of natural beauty.
Regardless of the season in which you choose to visit, there will always be a variety of activities to choose from!
- Boat Rental (including canoe & paddle boats)
- Bike Rental
- Greenhills Golf & Country Club (offering weekly Men’s Night and Ladies’ Night golfing specials)
- Fully Equipped Marina
- Hiking Trails
- Bike Trails
- Public Beach with Excellent Swimming (only 2 blocks from Lake Life Inn)
- Outdoor Beach Volleyball & Tennis Courts
- Outdoor Mini Golf
- Groomed Snowmobile Trails
- Ice Fishing
- Amazing Hunting Opportunities
- Cross Country Ski Rentals
- Snowshoe Trails
Greenwater Lake also boasts a fully licensed family restaurant and café , two convenience stores, and an indoor recreational facility that has played host to many weddings, reunions, anniversaries, etc. over the years.
In addition to all of the wonderful activities offered inside the park, Lake Life Inn is proud to offer guests the opportunity to cruise the water on our very own 22 ft pontoon boat!